Potato & Smoked Gouda Gratinee
Chef Jeff Merry | Reinhart Boston
- 1 Pound (#AC288) Potato Red B Bliss Fresh, Sliced Thin S&P
- 1 Ounce (#13614) Butter Solids Salted Wisconsin Grade A Refrigerated
- 8 Ounces (#K7574) Cream Heavy 40% Refrigerated
- 6 Ounces (#13070) Cheese Gouda Loaf Smoked Refrigerated, Shredded
- 1-1/2 Ounces (#78054) Rosemary Fresh
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease au gratin dish. Take sliced potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Layer sliced potatoes inside dish. Place cream in sauce pan, add rosemary and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Continue to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove rosemary and pour cream over potatoes. Top with smoked gouda and cover with foil. Bake in oven for about 45 minutes.
No video selected.