Pork Italian Sausage Stuffing
- 1 pound Eagle Ridge® Pork Italian Sausage, Bulk (Item# 51532)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 cups O'Brien potatoes, or home fries (includes bell pepper & onions)
- 3 tablespoons Villa Frizzoni® Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Item# 23158)
- 1 7-oz can salsa Verde
- 1 4-oz can green chiles
- Salt and pepper and seasoned salt, to taste
- In a medium skillet, brown pork Italian sausage along with minced garlic over medium high heat.
- In another skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil and potatoes, stirring every 1 to 2 minutes until potatoes are soft when poked but crisp on the outside, approximately 7 to 10 minutes.
- Once your sausage is browned and has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees F., add your salsa Verde and chilies and stir. Reduce heat & simmer while you continue cooking your potatoes.
- Once potatoes are done, transfer pork mixture with potatoes in a large bowl & fold carefully to combine, making sure to not break the potatoes. Add in salt, pepper and season salt as desired.
- Serve immediately, enjoy!