Pork Italian Sausage Pot Pies
- 1 pound Eagle Ridge® Pork Italian Sausage (Item# 51532)
- 1 1/4 cups Villa Frizzoni® Alfredo Sauce (Item# 22826)
- 1 12-oz package frozen mixed vegetables, steam-in-bag
- 1 8-oz tube refrigerated garlic breadstick dough
- 1 teaspoon Villa Frizzoni® Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Item# 23158)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, add sausage, salt and pepper. Brown well, drain; return to skillet.
- Meanwhile cook vegetables according to package directions. Add sauce and vegetables to the sausage in the skillet. Stir to combine well. Divide mixture into 4 individual-sized casserole dishes or one 9X9 baking dish. Top mixture with bread dough sticks in crisscross pattern.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
- Servings: 4
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch, Pork