Pork Chop Milanese
with Arugula Salad
- 10 ounces Center Cut 1.5” Bone In Pork Chop
- 1 ounce Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 ounces Premium Fine Bread Crumbs
- 2 ounces Egg Liquid Whole Pasteurized
- 1/8 ounce Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/8 ounce Whole Rosemary Leaves
- 4 ounces Fresh Baby Arugula
- ½ ounce Imported Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 ounces Grape Tomatoes
- Cover pork chop with plastic, use the smooth side of a meat tenderizer to pound to ¾” thick.
- Place bread crumbs in a ziplock bag and add the thyme and rosemary leaves.
- In separate bowls place flour and liquid eggs. Dredge pork chop in flour, dip into eggs, then place in the breadcrumb mixture and shake.
- Pre-heat a saute pan and 1 tablespoon of olive oil with one tablespoon of butter.
- Add pork chop and cook 4-5 minutes per side, place on a warmed plate.
- In a bowl, take arugula and toss with olive oil, tomatoes, and parmesan cheese. Place salad on top of pork chop.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch, Pork