Pizza Cost: $3.81
Suggested Menu Price: $11.99
- Pre-made Flatbread
- 1/2 C Queso Quesadilla Cheese, Grated
- 1/4 C Monterey Jack Cheese, Grated
- 2 Tbsp Salsa Verde
- 1.5 Tbsp Goat Cheese
- 1.5 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1.5 Tbsp Cream
- 3 Tbsp Salsa Verde
- 1 C Queso Fundido Mix
- ¼ C Poblano Pepper, Thin Rings,
- ½ C Chorizo, Cooked
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 500°F and place a baking stone or pizza metal on the lowest rack in the oven. In a mixing bowl combine the Queso Quesadilla and the Monterey Jack cheeses. In a second bowl combine all other ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture over the cheeses and gently combine until blended but chunky. Spread flour over a clean surface (reserving 1 Tbsp for the pizza peel) and roll pizza dough as thinly as possible into a random shape approx. 13” across and place on a floured pizza peel.
- In the order above, spread all toppings to the edge of the dough. Carefully slide flatbread off of the peel and onto the preheated pizza stone. Bake until crispy and brown around the edges and the top is bubbling.