K12 & Healthcare
Aaron E. Fonder, B.S., N.D.T.R. • Reinhart® Corporate Nutrition Services Specialist
Portion Cost: $1.22
Suggested Menu Price: $3.81 - $4.69
- 100 Hamburger Bun
- 100 Ground beef Patties
- 6 ¼ C Pizza sauce
- 100 Mozzarella Cheese Slice
- 400 slices Turkey pepperoni
- 100 ea Optional upgrade: Pretzel Roll
- Cook ground beef patties. CCP: Cook to internal temperature of at least 155° F for 15 sec. Heat pizza sauce. CCP: Heat and hold to an internal temperature of at least 135° F or higher.
- Separate each hamburger bun. Place ground beef patty, 1 tablespoon sauce, slice of cheese, and four slices of pepperoni on the bun.
- Serve: 1 each with desired condiments on side. CCP: Hold for hot service at 135° F or higher.
- Pairing suggestion: Serve with a side of veggies and fruit
*Child Nutrition Meal Contribution: 3.5 M/Ma, 2 G/B, 1 Tb red/orange vegetable
- Servings: 100
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Cost: Under $5
- Categories: Takeout Recipes, Recipes, VOL 3 - ISSUE 3 • SUMMER 2015
- Tags: Beef, Lunch