Pistachio Crusted Swordfish with Penne in Sun-Dried Tomato
- 8 ounces swordfish steak 8-oz. boneless skin on, vacuum pack frozen (#16190)
- 3 ounces VILLA FRIZZONI® pasta penne 10" (#25728)
- 1/2 ounce tomato strip sun-dried, ready to use (#06790)
- 5 ounces VILLA FRIZZONI® sauce Alfredo frozen (#22826)
- 2 ounces pistachio shelled raw dry (Delivers within 3-5 business days) (#KB682)
- Season the swordfish with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta 10 minutes in salted, boiling water (reserve).
- Run the sun-dried tomato strips under hot water for 2 minutes until soft.
- Heat the Alfredo sauce and add the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Chop the pistachios finely (reserving about 6 pieces for garnish).
- Crust the swordfish and sear in hot pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Toss the cooked pasta in the alfredo and place on center of the plate. Lay the cooked swordfish on top and garnish with grilled lemon and basil.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch, Seafood