Piri Piri Shredded Chicken Huevos Rancheros
Chef Christopher Holden, Milwaukee Division
- 4 oz shredded chicken
- 2 oz Piri-Piri sauce or powder (Woodland Foods)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3 eggs whisked
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 corn tortilla 6”
- 1 oz Cotija cheese
- Heat chicken in skillet with half of butter and add piri-piri seasoning or sauce.
- Add cumin and heat throughout.
- Pour eggs into mixture and scramble with chicken. Toast tortilla on flat top grill with butter until crispy and fried.
- Serve egg and chicken on top of the tostada and top with piri-piri sauce and top with Cotija cheese.
No video selected.