Pepperberry Rub, Grilled Berkshire Pork Chop
Recipe by Chef Lee Sepaniac, Gourmet Food Group
- 10 12 oz Berkshire Pork Chop
- 0.5 oz Pepperberry Rub, Bush Dreams
- 0.5 lb Russet Potato, peeled and small diced
- 4 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 oz Thick sliced bacon, diced
- .25 oz Chives, thin sliced
- 1 oz Butter
- 1/2 each Green Apples, sliced
- 2 oz Arugula
- 0.5 oz Demi Glace
- 0.5 oz Red Currants
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Rub Berkshire chop with Pepperberry Rub and allow to set for 10-15 minutes.
- Render diced bacon over medium heat and drain excess fat, Add small diced potato and cold cream then simmer over medium low heat for 15-17 minutes until potatoes are cooked and cream has thickened, finish with chives. Sauté sliced green apples allowing to brown slightly, then toss in the fresh arugula to wilt slightly to finish.
- Combine sugar, vinegar and currants and cook over medium heat. Reduce for 8-10 minutes. Finish by whisking in demi glace.
No video selected.