Penne with Pesto, Goat Cheese, Walnuts and Shrimp
- 6 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 oz Pesto Basil Sauce
- 1 oz Walnut Halves and Pieces
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 3 oz White Raw Peeled Shrimp
- 2 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 3 oz Rigate Ridged Penne Pasta
- 1 oz Plain Goat Cheese
- 1 oz Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 oz Kosher Salt
- 1/8 oz Black Pepper
- In a large saute pan combine the heavy cream and pesto.
- Add in the lemon juice and walnuts.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook until cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large stock pot, bring two qts of water to a boil with the two tsps of salt.
- Cook the pasta until al dente.
- Add the drained pasta to the pesto sauce and toss to combine.
- Adjust the salt and pepper.
- Top with small pieces of the goat cheese.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch