Penne Alfredo with Grilled Shrimp, Roasted Peppers and Lemony Arugula
- 6 ounces VILLA FRIZZONI® pasta penne rigate ridged
- 5 ounces shrimp white raw peeled and deveined 16-20 no tail individually quick frozen
- 5 ounces VILLA FRIZZONI® sauce Alfredo frozen
- 1/2 ounce arugula lemony sorrel leaves organic
- 1 1/2 ounces pepper red whole roasted
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and grill to finished (reserve).
- Cook the penne 10 minutes in salted water (reserve).
- Warm the alfredo; add the cooked pasta.
- Place in bowl, lay the shrimp on top.
- Julienne the peppers and lay to side of shrimp.
- Garnish with lemony arugula.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch, Seafood