- 1 hot-house cucumber, peeled & chopped
- 4 peaches, peeled & chopped
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 C sparkling water
- 6 jalapeno chile peppers
- 3 oz. prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Combine cucumber, peaches, cilantro, and sparkling water in a food processor and blend until smooth, but slightly chunky.
- Wrap each jalapeno with prosciutto. Cook on flattop or in cast iron skillet until all meat is crisp (turning to brown every area).
- Pour equal por ons of soup into wine glasses or bowls. Pierce peppers with decorative serving sticks and use as garnishes.