- 2 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 oz Yellow Onion, Jumbo
- 3 oz Pork Belly, 9-11 lb Skinless Raw, cut into a small dice
- 1/8 oz Garlic
- 8 oz Marinara Sauce
- 1/8 oz Chile Hot Flake
- 3 oz VILLA FRIZZONI® Cavatappi Pasta, boiled
- 1 oz Parmesan Cheese Blend, Grated
- 1/8 oz Sea Salt
- 1/8 oz Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Sea Salt, for pasta water
- Heat the olive oil in a saute pan and on medium heat sear the onions and pork belly until the pork belly starts to brown and crisp. Add in the garlic and pepper flakes and cook for another minute. Add in the marinara sauce and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat and cook for about 20 minutes.
- In a large stock pot bring 2 qts of water to a boil. Add in 2 T of salt. Boil the pasta until al dente and set aside.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper. Add in the cooked pasta and stir until heated through.
- Servings: 1
- Categories: Takeout Recipes, The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch, Pork
No video selected.