Parmesan Cod with Hot Lemon-Mustard Sauce
- 1 ea Cod Filet
- 1/2 C Dry Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 C Fine Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- Milk for dipping
Hot Lemon-Mustard Sauce
- 1/2 C Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 C Lemon Juice
- 1/4 C Water
- Combine parmesan, bread crumbs, paprika, salt and pepper. Dip cod in milk, then coat with the parmesan mix. Pan fry cod in olive oil for 4 minutes on each side, until crusty and light brown.
- To make the sauce: In a small saucepan, simmer all ingredients until thick, around 5 minutes.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood