Parmesan Baked Tilapia
- 1 Ea Tilapia Filet, 9 oz
- 1/4 C mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ C grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Season Tilapia filet with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, onion powder, smoked paprika and salt and pepper until combined.
- Use a pastry brush or spoon to sparingly coat the top of the filet with mayonnaise mixture.
- Top with generous sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for about 25 minutes, until fish is cooked and internal temperature reaches at least 145°F.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and a lemon wedge.