- ¼ C Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Whole-Grain Or Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Shallot, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Zest of ½ Lemon
- 1 tsp Capers, chopped rinsed
- 1 tsp Thyme, chopped fresh
- 1 3/5 oz Pangasius filets cut lengthwise into 2 strips
- 2 Tbsp Low-Fat Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix breadcrumbs, oil, mustard, shallot, lemon juice, capers and thyme in a small bowl until combined.
- Working with one strip of fish at a time, spread each strip with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of the breadcrumb mixture over the mayonnaise.
- Starting at one end, roll the pangasius up tightly, tucking in any loose filling as you go.
- Insert a toothpick through the end to keep the pinwheel from unrolling.
- Place in the prepared dish. Repeat with the remaining pangasius strips.
- Bake the pinwheels about 15 to 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove the toothpicks before serving.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer, Entree
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 5 - ISSUE 3 • SUMMER 2017
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood