Pancetta Wrapped Dates over Creamy Polenta
- 2 oz Medjool Dried Dates
- 2 oz Salted Sweet Cream Butter
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 oz Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 oz Italian Fresh Parsley
- 4 oz Pancetta
- 8 oz Cornmeal
- Wrap each date with the specified amount of Pancetta.
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- With whisk, add the butter and cream cheese.
- Slowly, 2 oz at a time, add corn meal.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let simmer for 4 minutes until consistency of honey (reserve to side).
- Cover and wrap the dates. Put dates in 400 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Ladle the polenta into a bowl carefully arrange cooked dates on top
- Garnish with Italian parsley leaves and grated parmesan.