Pan Seared Veal Chop w/Chantrel Mushrooms
- 8 oz Legacy 72™ Veal Chop
- 2 oz All Purpose Flour
- 1 ea Lemon
- ½ ea Chantrels
- 1/8 oz Parsley Flakes, fine chopped
- 4 oz Butter, Unsalted Sweet Cream
- 2 oz Demi Glace Sauce For Veal
- 1 oz Heavy Cream
- ½ oz Extra Virgin Oil Olive
- 1 oz Brandy
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring saute pan to medium high with olive oil, then dust the veal chop in flour, then shake excess off.
- Place veal chop in saute pan and brown on both sides. Once that has been done squeeze lemon juice and deglaze with brandy, then slide into oven.
- Once done, take chop out of pan and let rest. Add 1 oz of butter, then add mushrooms, cook for 4 min, then add demi glace and cream and let reduce, finish with whole butter, parsley and whisked in.
- Place chop on plate, then top with mushrooms and sauce.