Oyster Mushroom Ceviche
Recipe Provided by Schreiber Foods
- 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ½ serrano chile, seeded, minced (or to taste)
- ¼ cup diced sweet onion
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 10 oz oyster mushrooms, stems removed (about 5 Cups)
- Salt (to taste)
- 8 tostadas (4 inch diameter)
- ½ cup Supremo® Mexican Sour Cream
- 1 cup Sierra® Cotija Cheese grated
- ¼ cup julienned radish
- In a non-reactive bowl, combine lime juice, tomato, chile, onion, cilantro, and olive oil. Slice mushrooms into ¼ inch thick slices. Add the mushrooms to the tomato mixture and mix well. Marinate for another 30 minutes.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. sour cream over each tostada. Top each with mushroom mixture, 2 Tbsp. Sierra® Cotija Cheese from, ½ Tbsp. Supremo® Mexican Sour Cream, and radishes.