Old Mexico Poutine
- 3 oz Queso, American White Cheese Melt Loaf
- 3 fl oz water
- 1 oz Green Scallion
- 3 oz Chorizo Sausage
- 8 oz Savory Lattice Fries
- 1/8 oz Ancho Chili Seasoning
- 1 oz Cotija cheese
- Combine the queso and the water in a saucepan over medium high heat, stirring until melted. Rough chop the green onions.
- In a saute pan, cook the chorizo until heated through. Deep fry the lattice chips then dust with the ancho chili powder.
- To serve, place the deep fried lattice fries into a bowl and pour on the queso. Top with the chorizo. Garnish with the cotija cheese and chopped green onion.