Norwegian Salmon Bowl with Chile Lime Dressing
- 4 Norwegian Salmon Portions
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, diced
- Roasted butternut squash, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 Beet, spiralized
- 1 Lime, cut into quarters
- Mixed greens
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
CHILE LIME DRESSING
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a jar or bottle with a tight lid. Shake until combined.
- Refrigerate the dressing for at least 30 minutes prior to serving to let the flavors blend.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees farenheit. Season the fish well on both sides with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the fish on a greased baking sheet, and let it bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- While the fish is baking, divide the mixed greens, red bell peppers, orange bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, butternut squash and beets amongst four bowls.
- When the fish is done, top each salad with a piece of fish, and garnish with a lime wedge. Serve salads with Chile Lime Dressing on the side.