Chef David Quick | Reinhart Knoxville
- 4 oz Pork Chorizo Chub
- 4 oz Fries Sweet Potato Entree Cut
- 2 oz Cheese Cheddar Jack Shredded Fancy
- 2 oz Cheese Pepper Jack Shredded
- 1 oz Onion Green Scallion
- Using a cast-iron skillet. Cook the chorizo until crisp. Drain and pat dry.
- While the Chorizo is cooking, cook portion of fries in clean and clear oil at 350° F. Wash and cut green onions on the bias.
Season fries immediately after cooking. Cover piping hot fries with half of the shredded cheese, then Chorizo. Finish with
rest of the cheese and green onions.