Mushroom Ravioli with Pine Nut Basil Brown Butter
- 6 oz. Villa Frizzoni® Ravioli Wild Mushroom Hexagon Ravioli
- 1/4 oz. Culinary Secrets® Pine Nuts
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Basil
- 1 oz. Fair Meadow® European Style Butter
- 1/2 Oz. Villa Frizzoni® Shaved Parmesean Cheese
- Culinary Secrets® Salt & Pepper to taste
- Roast pine nuts in a 350-degree F oven until soft and golden brown, about 6-8 minutes.
- Boil water and cook ravioli until ready.
- Add butter to pan and cook until it starts to brown and smell nutty. Turn off heat.
- Toss with ravioli, basil leaves, and pine nuts in butter.
- Season with salt and pepper, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch, Pasta, Vegetarian