A savory starter seasoned with garlic, tarragon and rosemary paired with buttered bruschetta or crackers. One pâté serves about 4 people. Serve with buttered bruschetta or crackers.
- 1 Tbsp SILVERBROOK® butter
- 4 oz Sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 C Chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp COBBLESTREET MKT.™ chopped garlic
- ½ tsp CULINARY SECRETS® dried tarragon
- ½ tsp Culinary Secrets® dried rosemary
- 1/8 tsp Culinary Secrets® nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp Culinary Secrets® sherry cooking wine
- 8 oz Fair Meadow™ cream cheese, softened
- Heat butter in a medium frying pan over medium high heat until melted.
- Add mushrooms, green onions, garlic, tarragon, rosemary and nutmeg and cook until mushrooms and onions are soft.
- Add sherry cooking wine and cook until liquid is cooked off. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Blend mushroom mixture and cream cheese in a food processor. Line two, one-cup soufflé cups with plastic wrap. Spoon mixture into soufflé cups. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours or overnight for best flavor.