- 16 ounces cooked skin-on chicken wings
- 2 ounces buttermilk ranch dressing
- 3 ounces sweetened applesauce
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 ounce cilantro, chopped
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 2 ounces maple bacon seasoning
- Fry the chicken wings until crispy.
- Blend the ranch and applesauce together and coat the wings, then crust in the maple bacon seasoning.
- Bake the wings for 7 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Mix the sour cream, orange juice and cilantro and serve on the side as a dipping sauce.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Chicken, Dinner, Lunch, Side
No video selected.