Molten Dulce De Leche
with Peanut Butter Powder
- 2 oz Butter Blend 60/40 Solid Salted Refrigerated
- 2/3 oz Flour All Purpose Hotel & Restaurant Bleached Enriched
- 3 Ea Egg Shell on White Large
- 9 3/4 oz Spread Dulce De Leche 15.85 Ounce
Peanut Butter Powder (1 serving)
- 16 oz Tapioca Maltodextrin Molecular Gastronomy Dry
- 32 oz Peanut Butter Creamy
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Butter and flour 6 (4 oz) ceramic ramekins; transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Using an electric mixer, beat 2 egg yolks and 1 whole egg in a medium bowl until doubled in volume and eggs hold a slight ribbon, about 2 1/2 minutes. Add Dulce De Leche; beat until well blended, then gradually add flour; beat until well blended. Divide batter among ramekins until 2/3 full.
- Transfer sheet to oven. Bake cakes until outsides are golden brown in color but the centers still jiggle, 12-14 minutes.
- Transfer sheet to a rack. Run a knife around edges of ramekins to loosen cakes.
- Invert cakes onto plates or into shallow bowls. Serve hot with ice cream.