- 6 oz Onion Yellow Jumbo Us #1 Fresh
- 1/2 oz Garlic Whole Peeled Reclosable Bag 100-130 Cnt/lb Fresh, Minced
- 2 oz Chile Guajillo Whole Dried Dry
- 6 oz Chile Ancho Whole Dried
- 1 Ea Baguette French Demi Partial Baked 4 Ounce Frozen, Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seed Whole Hulled White
- 3/4 Tbsp Thyme Leaves Whole
- 1 Tsp Marjoram Leaves Whole
- 1/8 oz Cinnamon Stick 12"
- 1 Tsp Oregano Ground
- 4 oz Chocolate Dark Semi-Sweet Premium 55% Cocoa Blend Wafer Dry
- 1/8 oz Almond Sliced Blanched Raw
- 1/8 oz Raisin Golden
- 1 Tbsp Base Chicken Gourmet Paste
- 8 oz Tomato Roma Fresh
- 1 Tbsp Sugar Beet Granulated Extra Fine
- 14 oz Chicken Thigh No Bone or Skin Raw Controlled Vacuum Packaged Refrigerated
- Cut the tomatoes in half and char on a grill. Set aside.
- Remove the seeds from the ancho and guajillo Chile’s and boil in water for 10 minutes.
- Fry the bread, raisins, sesame seeds and almonds until they are all golden brown.
- Place the tomatoes, Chile's, almonds, bread, onion, garlic, sesame seeds and spices in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place the chicken base into 2 cups of water and bring to a simmer. Add the tomato mixture into the pot and stir. Add the cinnamon stick and the chocolate and stir occasionally.
- Grill the chicken until golden brown and cooked through.
- Spoon the mole over the chicken.