Mini Pork Italian Sausage Meat Loaves
- 1 pound Eagle Ridge® Pork Italian Sausage, Bulk (Item# 51532)
- 14 oz. Villa Frizzoni® Chunky Marinara Sauce (Item# 12072)
- 1 1/2 cups Villa Frizzoni® Shredded Parmesan Cheese (Item# 70946)
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, salt-free blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, (optional)
- In large mixing bowl combine pork Italian sausage, 3/4 cup of pasta sauce, 1 cup of cheese, bread crumbs, egg, seasoning and salt.
- Shape mixture into 4 oval-shaped loaves (about 6 inches in length) and place on a foil lined baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Top each loaf with some of the remaining pasta sauce, remainder of the cheese and fresh tomato slices.
- Bake in 425 degrees F oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through to a final internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Garnish with basil leaves if desired and serve with any remaining sauce.