inspired by Avocados From Mexico®
This Mexican-style twist on sushi is the perfect size. Cream cheese, refried black beans, pico de gallo, cheese and avocados are seasoned with chipotle and cilantro, wrapped up into a tortilla and cut into bite size pieces.
- 6 oz Cobblestreet Market/Fair Meadow® cream cheese, softened
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo, seeded and finely chopped
- 3, 12” San Pablo® spinach tortillas
- ¾ c San Pablo® refried pinto beans
- 6 Tbsp pico de gallo salsa
- 2 Good Roots Produce® fresh avocados, pitted and diced
- ¼ c Good Roots Produce® cilantro leaves
- ⅓ c Cobblestreet Market/Fair Meadow® shredded cheddar and jack cheese
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend chipotle peppers in adobo with cream cheese.
- Heat tortillas on a flat grill or in a microwave for approximately 20 seconds to soften.
- Spread each tortilla with ¼ c chipotle cream cheese mixture, ¼ c black beans and 2 Tbsp pico de gallo (avoid adding too much liquid that will soak into the tortilla).
- Sprinkle ⅓ of the avocado, cheese and cilantro on each.
- Roll up tortillas tightly, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until just prior to serving.
- To serve, unwrap and trim ends; cut each roll into 10 pieces.