Medium Square Cheese Ravioli Caprese Salad with Balsamic Glaze
- 13 oz Villa Frizzoni Medium Square Cheese Ravioli
- 1-2 ea. Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 pint Red and Yellow Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Fresh Mozzarella Balls (Bocconcini size is best)
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil, sliced thin
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Balsamic Glaze
- In a large bowl, toss together the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, and black pepper.
- Let the caprese mixture rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- Add the drained ravioli to the caprese mixture and gently toss to coat the ravioli taking care not to break them.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the top of the pasta.
- Chill until ready to serve, divide into bowls and serve immediately.