Mediterranean Vegetable Medley
- 1 Ea Eggplant Fresh, Sliced into 3/4" slices
- 1 oz Garlic Whole, Peeled
- 1 Tbsp Oil Olive
- 5 Tbsp Oil Olive Extra Virgin
- 1/4 oz Mint Fresh, Torn
- 3 oz Green Onion Scallion
- 6 oz Zucchini Squash, Sliced 3/4" slices
- 4 oz Yellow Squash, Cut into 3/4" slices
- 3 oz Red Onion, Jumbo, Sliced in 1/2" slices
- 3 oz Feta Cheese Crumble
- 1 Ea Lemon
- Pre heat an oven to 375 degrees and pre heat a grill. Toss the garlic in the blended oil and season with salt and pepper- place into an aluminum foil "pouch' and place in the oven for approximately 40 minutes. Remove and cool Zest and juice the lemon. Brush the remaining vegetables with 2 Tbs of the olive oil and place on the grill. Grill the vegetables on all sides.
- Arrange the grilled vegetables on a plate and top off with the roasted garlic, olive oil, lemon juice , mint, feta cheese and garnish with the lemon zest.