Recipe Provided by Vie de France
- 6 Croissant LG Triangles
- 1 C Fresh Spinach, Chopped
- ½ C Black Olives, Pitted & Chopped
- ½ C Crumbled Feta or Goat Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Sun-Dried Tomato Paste or Chopped Sun-Dried Tomatoes 1-2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- TT Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
- Make Filling: Mix spinach, olives, cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and olive oil in bowl and set aside.
- Thaw frozen croissant triangles on paper-lined baking sheets at room temperature 15 minutes to 20 minutes until pliable but not too soft. Brush lightly with olive oil.
- Divide filling, spooning it into the center of each of the 6 triangles. Fold dough by bringing points to center, slightly overlapping and press gently to seal. Transfer tartlets to baking cups, proof in proof box or at room temperature until dough nearly doubles in size, about 1 hour.
- Lightly brush with egg wash and season with salt and pepper. Top with chopped or sliced olives.
- Bake in convection oven, pre-heated at 325 F, for 18 minutes to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Spritz or brush warm tartlets with olive oil for added shine and garnish with chopped herbs such as parsley or thyme. Serve warm.
No video selected.