Mashed then Fried Spuds
- 6 lb baby red potato (RFS# 76048)
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- 4 Tbsp Silverbrook® butter (RFS# 13618, 13614)
- ½ c Fair Meadow® cream cheese (RFS# 71210)
- 2 tsp Dijon grained mustard (RFS# JA242)
- 2 Tbsp Culinary Secrets® mayonnaise (RFS# 17098)
- CCP: Dice potatoes and boil until a minimum internal temperature of 135°F has been reached, then mash with milk, butter, and cream cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whip together the mustard with mayonnaise.
- Using a #8 scoop, place ½ cup of mashed potato on a greased, heated pan or flat top grill. Flatten with a spatula to ½ inch thick pancakes. Fry mashed potatoes, flipping once, until browned on both sides.
- Serve two cakes with mustard-mayo sauce.