Mashed Sundae/Margarita Bar
First choose your serving dish, either a Potato Margarita or Sundae, then make it your own by topping it with your favorite toppings. Toppings include: sour cream, bacon, green onions, cheddar cheese, blue cheese, and gravy.
- 6 c Bountiful Harvest® diced potatoes (RFS# 10854)
- 3 oz Fair Meadow® cream cheese (RFS# 71210)
- Silverbrook® butter (RFS# 13618, 13614)
- Katy’s Kitchen® beef gravy, prepared (RFS# 29066)
- Prairie Creek® bacon, cooked and crumble (RFS# 15974)
- Fair Meadow® sour cream (RFS# 71810)
- Green onion, sliced (RFS# E3912)
- Fair Meadow® cheddar cheese, shredded (RFS# R6268)
- Cobblestreet Market® blue cheese crumbled (RFS# 70030)
- CCP: Heat potatoes until a minimum internal temperature of 135°F has been reached, then mash potatoes and mix in cream cheese.
- Prepare gravy according to package directions. CCP: Fry or bake bacon until minimum internal temperature of 155°F is reached. Crumble bacon into small pieces.
- Dish two - #8 scoops of mashed potatoes into margarita glasses or sundae dishes and top with remaining ingredients.
- Servings: 6
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch