Maple Bacon Brie Burger
- 1 ea Prairie Creek™ Stampede Burger
- 1 tsp Salt/Pepper
- 1 oz Maple Bacon Jam (recipe below)
- 1 oz Brie Cheese, sliced
- 1 Hamburger Bun
- 4 oz Fries/ketchup
- (optional) Boston lettuce to taste
- Season each burger evenly with salt/pepper. Place on a 350°F grill or flattop. Once the burger begins to thaw & form juice pockets on the top, it’s ready to flip.
- BURGER COOKING 101: Only touch a burger twice once it’s on the grill. Once when you ip it and once when you take it off. Do not press on the burger, do not poke the burger, do not bother the burger. The more a burger is handled the likelihood increases in sub-par performance and a dry patty. A 7oz patty will only need 4 minutes on the rst side & 3 minutes on the second side (assuming a 350°F grill). Be careful, they cook FAST!
- Once the burger is 75% done, top it with the maple bacon jam & the brie cheese.
- Place on the bun & serve with fries or a side of your choice.
Maple Bacon Jam
- Freeze bacon for 1 hour. Fine dice bacon, place in large skillet on medium heat. Render the bacon until nearly crispy. Drain half the fat. Add a ne diced onion, 3 cloves minced garlic and 3 sprigs fresh thyme. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Turn down ame and add 1 cup real maple syrup. Cook on low, stirring frequently until it thickens slightly (approximately 10-15 minutes). Add cracked pepper to taste.
NOTE: It will appear a bit runny. Once it cools it will thicken.