Mango Curry Turkey Sandwich
Mango Curry Mayo
- 1 oz mayonnaise
- 2 oz mango chutney
- 3/4 tsp curry powder
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Kaiser bun or roll
- 2.5 oz thinly sliced cooked or deli turkey
- 1/2 C baby arugula
- 1 oz thinly sliced mango (1/4 mango)
- 0.1 oz thinly sliced red onion (about 2 thinly sliced rounds)
- Mango Curry Mayo: Stir together mayonnaise, mango chutney, curry powder, salt and pepper. Stir in cilantro.
- Sandwich: Lightly toast bun on grill, flat top or salamander.
- To serve, spread 2 tbsp mango mayo over cut sides of bun. Layer turkey, arugula, mango and red onion in bun.
Tip: Substitute chicken for turkey if desired.