Manchurian Chicken Wings
- 1 lb SILVERBROOK® Chicken Wing Boneless Breaded Average 07-1 Ounce, Fully Cooked, Frozen
- 1 oz Garlic Whole, Peeled, Fresh
- 1 oz Ginger Puree, Refrigerated
- 2 1/2 oz Paste Chili Sambal Oelek Dry, Delivers within 3-5 Business Days
- 2 oz Onion Red Large
- 8 oz Onion Green/Scallion, Iceless, Fresh
- 1/4 oz Mint, Fresh
- Sauté the red onions until clear.
- Add garlic ginger and toast for about 20 seconds.
- Add sambal and scallions, and chicken stock. Reduce by about 1/2.
- Toss the wings in the sauce.
- Top with mint and cilantro, rough chopped.
- Servings: 3
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Chicken, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch