Make Good Trouble
Recipe courtesy of Nicole Stipp
- One bottle Johnny Drum Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey
- 14 oz fig-infused syrup*
- 7 oz pomegranate juice
- Sparkling wine
- Batch ingredients, except for sparkling wine, in a large Cambro, then pour into service well bottles.
- Pour two ounces into shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into fresh glass (flute if possible) and top with bubbly.
- Garnish with a fresh fig slice or drop a full cranberry into the bottom of the glass.
*For fig-infused syrup: Blend one cup chopped dried figs, one cup sugar and two cups hot water. Stir until sugar dissolves. Let steep for two hours. Strain out fruit and store.