Mahi Mahi and Shrimp Ceviche
- 4 oz Mahi Fillet 2-4 Ounce No Bone Or Skin Individually Quick Frozen
- 3 oz Shrimp White Raw Peeled And Deveined 31-40 No Tail Individually Quick Frozen
- 4 Ea Lime Persian 200 Size Fresh, Juice only
- 1 1/2 oz Tomato Roma Fresh, Diced
- 1/4 oz Pepper Jalapeno Chili Fresh
- 1/8 oz Onion Red Jumbo Us #1 Fresh, Diced
- 1/8 Ea Cucumber English Seedless Fresh, Diced
- 1/4 oz Cilantro, Diced
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper Red Crushed
- 2 oz Juice Orange 100% Refrigerated
- 2 oz Avocado Hass #2 Breaker 60-70 Count Fresh, Diced
- Cut the shrimp in half and dice the mahi mahi. Add the lime juice, onion, tomato and cilantro.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours while stirring occasionally. Add in the rest of the ingredients and gently fold in.
- Marinate for another 2 hours and Serve.
- Servings: 3
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood