Mahi Greek Tacos with Tzatziki Sauce
- 2 - 6 oz. HIDDEN BAY® Mahi Portions (#15676)
- 4 pitas
- green cabbage, shredded
- cherry tomatoes, sliced
- kalamata olives, chopped
- cucumber, diced
- green onions, thinly sliced
- feta cheese, crumbled
- tzatziki sauce
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- juice of half a lemon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- To make the tzatziki sauce, strain the cucumber with a cheese cloth to get rid of excess water. Then combine the strained cucumber with the greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, dill, salt and pepper. Mix everything together and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving to let the flavors meld.
- To cook the mahi, preheat a grill pan to medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Season the mahi with salt and pepper on both sides. Cook on the preheated grill pan until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- To assemble the tacos, top the pitas with the cabbage, followed by the cucumber, olives, 1/2 of a mahi portion per pita, tomatoes, feta, green onion and tzatziki sauce.