Lobster Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 1lb CW KCL lobster meat, cooked & diced (RFS# 12456)
- ¼ lb Brie diced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon chives chopped
- 8 slices of whole grain wheat bread, toasted
- 6 slices Colby Jack (RFS# 10124)
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- Fresh lettuce leaves
- ½ tbsp. lemon juice
- Mix the lobster, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl, and set aside.
- Butter 1 side of each slice of bread (8) and toast
- Assemble bread for sandwiches with (4) buttered pieces facing out.
- Fill each layer with the lobster mixture and slice of Colby jack, diced brie, and lettuce
- Add bacon slices between layers
- Sprinkle with fresh chives
- Grill until the bread is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted on the inside.