- 8 HIDDEN BAY® Canadian Lobster Tails
- 6 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 Carrots, cut 2" julienne strips
- ½ C Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 C Cabbage Leaves, rough cut
- 2 Tbsp Panang Curry Paste (if panang cannot be found you can use any red Thai curry paste)
- 1 stalk Lemon Grass, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 C White Wine
- 1 C Heavy Cream
- 1 C Canned Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- ¼ C Green Onion, minced
- TT Salt & pepper
- 2 C Dry Jasmine Rice
- 4 C Water
- Cook rice for 4 servings and keep warm for service.
- Cut the lobster tail in half using a sharp knife. Brush the lobster tails with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and grill until cooked through.
- In a medium saute pan, melt the coconut oil. Sweat the carrots, cabbage, bell pepper, curry paste, and lemongrass for about 4 minutes. Add in the wine and cook to reduce by half. Add in the cream, coconut milk, lime juice and honey and heat gently. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Plating: Place rice in a bowl top with the lobster, standing the lobster tails up. Spoon the sauce over top and garnish with minced green onion.
- Servings: 4
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood