- 4 lobster tails, thawed (each split in 1⁄2)
- 1 lb of Applewood Smoked Bacon, cooked
- 2-3 large Slicer Tomatoes
- 1 cup grilled guacamole (see below)
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- 8 slices of dark grain bread (toasted)
- Preheat broiler. Split the lobster tails by cutting through the center of the hard top shells and meat. Spread the halves of tails apart. Place lobster tails, meat side up, on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Brush tail with melted butter. Broil 4 inches from heat for 12-14 minutes or until lobster meat is opaque. Gently remove the lobster meat from the shell.
- Toast dark grain bread. Cover with desired amount of grilled guacamole. Layer each of the sliced tomatoes, butter lettuce, lobster meat and applewood bacon. Enjoy!
- 2 ripe Hass avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup packed cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 jalapeño, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat a grill on medium-high heat.
Use a large spoon to scoop the avocado flesh out of its shell, preferably in one piece.
Lay avocado halves over hot grate, cover, and grill for about 5 minutes until the flesh is lightly charred. Flip all the halves over, and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer the grilled avocados to a serving bowl and mash with a fork to your desired level of chunkiness. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl, stir to combine.
- Servings: 4
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood