Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
- 4 handfuls Sweet Potato Fries
- 4 ounces Carnitas
- ½ Red Pepper, diced
- 1 Avocado, cubed
- 1 Lime, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Black Beans
- ¼ cup Green Onions, chopped
- ¼ cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Jalapeno, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Chili Seasoning
- Cook fries according to directions.
- Steam carnitas for 3-4 minutes, then quickly saute olive oil, red pepper, black beans, and chili seasoning for 2-3 minutes.
- Place fries on platter and top with beans and pepper mix, add carnitas, place avocado, green onions, sour cream, chopped cilantro, lime, and jalapeno on top.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Lunch, Pork