Lemony Green Beans
Green beans are a popular side with almost any entrée, but many restaurants continually serve them the same way. Customers are used to steamed green beans and buttered green beans. Why not offer them something unique?
Put a zesty twist on steamed green beans and finish it off with a crunchy nut topping.
- 16 oz French cut Bountiful Harvest® green beans
- 2 Tbsp Culinary Secrets® butter blend, melted
- 2 tsp Culinary Secrets® dried rosemary leaves
- ⅓ c Katy’s Kitchen® peanuts, chopped
- 2 Good Roots® lemons
- Grate and juice one lemon until you have 1 Tbsp of lemon zest and ¾ tsp lemon juice.
- Cut the 2nd lemon into slices.
- Steam green beans until tender, drain.
- Whisk together melted butter, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Stir lemon dressing into green beans.
- Stir in rosemary.
- Plate green beans.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on top and garnish with a lemon slice.