Lemonade Cake – Gluten Free
- 1 bag Gluten Free Pantry Old Fashioned Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Tbs. butter or margarine
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 tsp. gluten free vanilla
- 6 oz. lemonade concentrate
- 2 Lemons*
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, mix together butter, sugar, vanilla and lemonade to form a glaze.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook 3-4 minutes.
- After cake has been removed from oven, poke holes through it with a fork.
- Pour glaze over cake. Garnish with fresh lemon slices (optional)
- Let cool.
Gluten Free Pantry Old Fashioned Yellow Cake Mix, 6 - 15 oz, K9896