Lemon Pepper Tilapia Tacos with Avocado Grapefruit Salsa
- 2 7/9 oz. Hidden Bay Tilapia Fillets
- lemon pepper seasoning
- green onion, sliced
- 4 corn tortillas
- avocado grapefruit salsa
- cilantro lime crema
Avocado Grapefruit Salsa
- 1 grapefruit, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 3 tbsp red onion, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
Cilantro Lime Crema
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400° and season the tilapia with lemon pepper seasoning. Bake the tilapia for 10-15 minutes, until the meat turns opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- When the tilapia is finished cooking, transfer it to a cutting board and sliced it in half lengthwise.
- To make the avocado grapefruit salsa, combine all salsa ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well to combine.
- To make the cilantro lime crema, combine all the crema ingredients in a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- To assemble the tacos, add a dollop of the cilantro lime crema to the tortillas and gently spread it into the bottom to create a base for the rest of the toppings. Then add the salsa, followed by about tilapia. Drizzle each taco with a little more of the cilantro lime crema, and garnish with sliced green onion.