Leg of Lamb
- 1 12 oz EAGLE RIDGE® Lamb Leg 7Up Boned, Rolled & Tied
- ½ oz Fresh Thyme
- 4 oz Yellow Onion, Sliced Thin
- 10 ea Baby Carrot Mix (Red, White, Yellow), Halved
- ½ oz Whole Peeled Garlic, Roughly Chopped
- 3 Tbsp Demi-Glace Concentrate
- 3 Tbsp VILLA FRIZZONI® Olive Oil Blend
- 6 oz Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 Cup Red Wine
- In a large heavy-bottomed skillet add the oil.
- Season the leg of lamb liberally with salt and pepper and sear on all sides until golden brown.
- In a large heavy-duty plastic bag add the demi-glace, 2 cups of water, 1 cup of red wine, the thyme and garlic.
- Place the lamb in the bag and seal. Steam at 220ºF for 12 hours.
- Meanwhile boil the potatoes and caramelize the onions. Place the lamb back in the heavy-bottomed sauce pan with the carrots, potatoes and onions.
- Simmer for 10 minutes and serve family style.