Lamb Chops with Fingerlings
- 1 Tbsp. garam masala, toasted
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 8 baby lamb chops, Frenched
- 2 lbs. fingerling potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 lbs. green beans, trimmed
- Mix garam masala, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, and oil; brush on chops. Toss potatoes with the remaining spice-oil mixture. Let chops marinate while potatoes roast.
- Roast potatoes until tender and slightly browned. Smash some of the potatoes with a fork, leaving some whole pieces. Stir in parsley plus 1 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
- Sear chops; cook until medium rare (2-3 minutes per side). Set aside to rest.
- Heat pan with 1 Tbsp. canola oil; add green beans and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Cook on high heat until slightly charred.
- Serve 2 chops each.