Krispy Keta Salmon with Blood Orange & Agave Glaze
- 8 oz Hidden Bay Keta Salmon fillet skin-on boneless
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 E Scallions Thinly sliced on the bias
- 1 E Blood Orange & Zest
- 1 Bunch Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Agave Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- TT Salt and pepper
- Pat the salmon fillets dry and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium-high until hot.
- Pull all leaves from Rosemary stems and cook in oil until crispy, set aside.
- In the same pan, add 2 additional tablespoons of oil, add the seasoned fillets, skin sides down, and cook 4 to 5 minutes on the first side, or until browned and the skin is crispy.
- Flip the fillets and add the blood orange juice and zest, agave syrup, and butter.
- Continue cooking and occasionally basting the glaze over the fillet, 2 to 3 minutes, or until the salmon is coated and cooked to your desired degree of doneness.
- Top salmon fillet with reduced sauce and garnish with the fried rosemary and green onions.